The unique London PO Box (Mailbox) service offers an alternative contrast to having a physical address.
Our Post Box Hire will give a completely anonymous presence but it has the same benefits that you would get with our Mailing Address service of being able to either collect your mail or have it forwarded anywhere in the world.
Our PO Box Hire service service is totally confidential and discreet and unlike the traditional state-run PO Box service, we do not disclose your private details to any third party.
Example of business usage
Jones & Smith Plumbing Service
BM Box 1234
Example of private usage
BM Box 1234
How do you get your mail?
We will either hold for collection or forward anywhere in the world.You may collect your mail from our reception area during usual office hours or like most of our clients, we will forward your mail on to you. All mail received can be securely forwarded on to you to an address of your choice. This can be as often as you wish - daily, weekly or monthly - you choose!
Your mail is sorted, bundled and re-enclosed into a plain single envelope, plus Royal Mail postage, envelope and label charge.
When you set-up, a nominal postage deposit of £30 is payable to put your postage account into credit. From time-to-time you will need to top this up when we send you a statement.
Other reasons to get a secure post box
- Frequent travellers - a central location for your mail to be received - we forward to you as you move around, or we can hold for your instructions
- Anonymity - we will not pass your details to un-authorised third parties
- Advertisement responses - where you do not wish to display your street address)
- Premium Rate Line Advertisements - displaying an address is required by law
- Mail order businesses - that are perhaps operated from home
- Clubs, Associations, Societies & Charities - just one generic address; we can dispatch the items received individually to the address of the Secretary, Treasurer & Chairperson etc.
- Job vacancies - no unexpected candidates at your door.